Friday, September 19, 2014

My boys

I know I just wrote a post about Blue being 8 months and I will soon be telling all about Pate at 3, but I just wanted to write down a few things about their personalities now.
Blue, got his first tooth yesterday. Ask me how I know. :(
Also, he learned to clap this week! So cute! He's standing up more than he sits these days. Getting pretty confident....
He also is becoming so mischevious! ha! He gets into something he's not supposed to and looks at you and grins and sometimes gives this belly laugh. ;)

Pate....he is just growing so so much! He is talking so much now and can say about anything he wants! He learned his ABC's!!! It's so funny how one day they just know all this information! ha! He also knows his colors and some shapes! Love when he says "twiangle." He also is so so funny! He makes us laugh all the time. He tells me "Go Ti-gahs!" then just laughs and laughs when I say "No! Yuck! Go Dawgs!" ha! He thinks that is the funniest thing ever! He also was walking around the Salvation Army last week saying, "Hey! Check dis out!" ha! I think his pre-school teacher, Mrs. Stephanie had something to do with that one! A lady in the store walked over to see who was saying it! ha! The way he says "What you do-ing he-ah?" cracks us up. Also, "How YOU do-ing?" This morning, we went to Krispy Kreme for Talk like a Pirate Day and he was sitting in Alabama's seat while I got him ready. He tells me, "You get my doughnut, I wait he-ah." ha! Later, I threw his passy to him but it fell down between the seat. He tells me "What you throw it for?" He's just so cute I could eat him with a spoon!!! I was amazed the other day when he got out a big plastic baseball bat and ball and could throw it up and hit the ball. :O 
I'm so thankful for these boys and the chance to be their Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment